Friday, April 1, 2011

April’s Abundance!

Throughout the month of April we will be studying the book of Proverbs. I have titled this month: Abundance of Alleluias in April. I want to tap into God’s guidebook for personal fulfillment and have a thankful heart while doing so! I believe we as Christians do not always show our appreciation to the Creator for everything he has given us and I want that to stop because a grateful heart is a thankful heart!  I hope you too will join me in my quest for a fulfilled life as we study and apply what the book of Proverbs has in store for us!
The book of Proverbs is about godly wisdom; how to get it and how to use it. It’s about priorities and principles, practical skills and making a life for yourself so you can live an abundant, fulfilled life. I don’t know about you, but I want my life to be a success! Come and join me in this quest and keep your Bibles handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment