Monday, February 28, 2011

Living in Love

"Forsake ambition for affection....Better to pour out our lives in places unknown than to become dry bones in the places we've always been. Only disciples who are convinced they are beloved will in turn love beyond themselves. Actively embracing the lavish love of God is our only means of extending divine love to injured hearts. We simply can not give what we do not have." Beth Moore

I absolutely love that last line.

We simply can not give what we do not have.

Dear Lord, please help me to show my church family what it means to truly love one another. Please let them partake in fellowship with me in my home as we start that new Bible study. Please let me show them what true love is so they can be filled with Your love and in turn that love spilled over into their family, the church family and the families here in our small little town. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment