Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Stomp

March Stomp?

OK, this is the way I see it. March will stomp out this blistery cold, snowy, windy weather and bring in more sunshine and much warmer temps. Yes! March Stomp!

There is another reason for using this title. March will be a time for me to start stomping out my bad habits. Some habits I will be stomping out this month will be net time before God time, late night sugary snacks and other poor eating habits as well as poor housecleaning habits that I have developed out of sheer boredom.

I'm going to start stomping on the devil's head. February left me exhausted because I failed to block myself from the devil's attacks on me, my husband and my church family. This month I plan on using God's power that is in me to stomp out that ol devil. He has no place in my life and I will be victorious!

So yeah, I've labeled March as my "March Stomp" month. What things will you be stomping out of your life as well?

Philippians 4:13 -
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Dear Jesus, Through Your blood, power and strength I am able to conquer my bad habits. Thank you for the spring time as it teaches me that You do renew us and rejuvenate us. You cleanse us from all unrighteousness. You Lord are more powerful than anything for by You all things were created. Thank you Lord for Your unending grace and new mercies that are new to me every morning. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment