Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Power Living

In order to stomp out March’s bad habits and live my days victoriously I need to remind myself I have God’s power living inside of me.
“By making us His inheritance, God has shown His love. By promising us a wonderful future, He has encouraged our hope.” Wiersbe, Be Rich!
Ephesians 1:19-23 teaches us that we have full access to God’s power.  We need God’s power because we are too weak to tap into His wealth.  God’s power and strength is dynamic, divine and available to us so when the enemy tries to overcome us and steal our joy, hope and blessings we can defeat him. Paul wants us to not only know about God’s power but use His power to live a victorious life!  The enemy is tricky. He prowls around seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). He seeks to rob us of our riches in Christ.
I am reminded that faith gives us ability to use God’s power and grace supplies it for us. I can not get rid of bad habits on my own.The greatest power we have in our personal lives is our walk with the Lord daily. God is to come before everything. We are called to live for God, be devoted to God and bring glory to God. 
I can stomp out my bad habits because I am seated in the heavenlies and all things are under my feet.
Ephesians 2:6
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Dear Jesus, Thank you for the miracle of Your resurrection . It reminds us just how powerful you are. You are magnificent, worthy of praise. I praise Your name today Lord because through my repentance  and salvation I too can experience Your power and grace. Oh! How wonderful You are!

No comments:

Post a Comment